This Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho is a chilled soup made in minutes in the blender or food processor. It is so simple, it takes almost no time to make. It’s packed with nutrients and has a cool, creamy, zingy flavor.
The radish and red pepper flakes keep this soup from being boring, while the cucumber and avocado add a pleasant mellowness.
Chilled soups can be so refreshing, especially in the heat of summer. We will be making this soup often in the hot summer days to come. Here’s the super easy recipe. I hope you like it.
Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho
- 2 cucumbers peeled
- 1 avocado
- 1 shallot
- 3-5 radishes peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- red pepper flakes
- fresh herbs for garnish
- Chunk up the vegetables into manageable pieces and put all of the ingredients into a food processor. Add salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Blend until creamy. It takes several minutes to get the proper consistency.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh herbs.
- If you are using red radishes you might want to peel them to preserve the beautiful green color of this soup.
- Adjust the ingredients to your taste. This soup would also work well with half an avocado if you want more of the cucumber flavor.
- The vinegar adds a little zing, but can be reduced to a teaspoon if you prefer that flavor. You can use regular white vinegar or apple cider vinegar if you prefer.
- I use chilled filtered water in this recipe.
- This soup recipe is a great way to consume several portions of fruits and vegetables in one meal.